top of page
Centergas Propane Truck.jpg

Utilities & Other Services 

Water, Electric, Sewer and Trash

Listed below is a collection of utility services serving the Town of Ketchum and surrounding area.  If you have any questions, please contact the Ketchum Public Works or Town offices.

Water & Sewer Service

Water and septic service within city limits is provided by the Ketchum Public Works Authority.  Outside Ketchum, water is provided to the West and North of Ketchum by Craig County Rural Water Districts.  If South and Southwest of Ketchum, it is provided by Mayes County Rural Water Districts.  If East of Ketchum, water is provided by Delaware County Rural Water Districts. Of course, rural residents do have the option to have a water well on their property as well.

Ketchum Public Works

City Water & Sewer

PO Box 958

349 N Main St

Ketchum, OK 74349

Office:  918-782-2123

Fax:  918-782-2690


Public Works Authority

Business Manager - Andy Millarr

Engineer - David Dollar

Clerk - Deb Collins

Electric Utility

Depending on where you live, electric service is provided by Northeast Oklahoma Electric Cooperative or PSO (Public Service Company of Oklahoma).

Public Service Company of Oklahoma website:

Northeast Oklahoma Electric Cooperative


Trash Service

Ketchum residents have a number of options for trash service.  All are privately owned and operated.  

Cleora Convenience Center

(918) 782-9911

Phone, Cable and Internet Services

Local landline phone service is provided by AT&T

Home Telephone Service

TV / Cable / Satellite TV Service



Direct TV:

Dish Network TV:

Vyve TV and Internet

Internet Service

AT&T Home DSL Service

Vyve TV and Internet

Propane or Natural Gas Service

Natural Gas: 



Froman Oil & Propane


bottom of page